Monday, September 7, 2009

A Word On Booking

There has been a substantial amount of weirdness with booking lately, and I wanted to post something about it.

Very simply, I want to make sure that everybody out there knows that they are NOT being jerked around in any intentional way.

What has happened, though, is that a lot of dates that were planned for quite a while have fallen through, and I have also come under some temporary circumstances that require slowing, or outright freezing of booking. Additionally, bookings that were in force five minutes ago may or may not stay that way.

The bottom line:

I always handle bookings based on what I know at that moment. If something changes in the next moment, it can be frustrating, but I don't have a way of telling the future.

Now, nobody has said anything to me about the goings on - this is just to pre-empt any rampant speculation, as I definitely recognize that Underground may appear to be acting a bit strangely at the moment.

No comments: