Monday, December 22, 2008

Gig Report: Dec 17th

Self Promoted:

Double or Nothing
Greg Mann
Jebu
Sara Janey
Empire of the Forgotten
Marci Thorne
The Dockets

Okay show, turnout was a bit "eh."  Pushed the monitors a bit too hard for (Nick?) from Double or Nothing, and got some unpleasant feedback until I corrected myself.  I also got a little confused during the changeover to Sara Janey, and tried to get guitar out of a channel that definitely was not the guitar.  Ended up with a weird situation with...Jebu, I think?  From what I can gather, they could only just make it down right in time for their set, but we were running long.  I guess they had to pack up and leave without playing, which is a bum deal."The best laid plans" and all that, you know.

Still, the show happened, and ultimately the technical issues didn't stop us for more than five minutes at a time.

No comments: