Monday, December 8, 2008

Gig Report - Dec. 2nd

Self Promoted:

The Resistant
Crudus Nex
Fatal Remedy
As Grace Falls
The Average

This was one of those shows that "got away" a bit.  Everything seemed to be going as smooth as silk, the turnout was good...and then I suffered an epic fail when trying to put together a monitor mix for Fatal Remedy.  I managed to get them the exact opposite of what they needed, while ripping the head off of the stage right guitar player with a blast of high-end.  They troopered through, and seemed to have a pretty solid set in spite of the weirdness.  Well done, Fatal Remedy!  (And really, well done to all the bands.  "Metal" nights can be hard, but this one wasn't - that is, until I managed to bungle my monitor mixes, and that was my own fault.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!

This is what a local venue's blog should be. Pics, a great google calendar, gig reports.

I'm super-excited to play here now!

Keep up the good work!

[owen] // Atilast